Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The dipstick is just another push me-pull me pull toy. Push...don't panic people. Play things down for calm. Pull?

The dipstick is just another push me-pull me pull toy. Push...don't panic people. Play things down for calm. Pull?

If you don't re-elect him the country will be taken over by terrorists and murderers and rapists who will rape all the women and the children..take away your guns. Set your homes on fire and force you to be on chain gangs your entire life. They are out to get you. They are out to rape you. They are out to murder you. I am the only  one who can protect you.

That's the pull. Bullsh** crap but very effective on the dolts and the dumbbells the dipstick targets. The dolts and dumbbells believe everything he says. They are terrified of Democrats beyond endurance.

But the dipstick wants everyone to remain calm. That is why he "plays it down". Can you hold both thoughts in your head simultaneously? If so you are infected with the LOGIC-TIGHT COMPARTMENT disease of the mind. Holding two opposing beliefs simultaneously and being obtusely unaware of the conflict.

EVeryone says so. That I can tell you.

Posted - September 12, 2020

Responses