Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "I've never questioned getting a vaccine in my entire life until now". Said by a TV guy. I agree. Why is that?

"I've never questioned getting a vaccine in my entire life until now". Said by a TV guy. I agree. Why is that?

Because a MADMAN is bulldozing scientists to fast track a vaccine that ought never be FAST TRACKED for any reason by any one at any time.

You FAST TRACK and you won't follow safety rules and you could permanently harm damage someone or even kill him her because a crackpot wackadoodlenoodle vile evil venal egomanical dipstick demanded a vaccine he could brag about so people would vote for him.

He is ALREADY RESPONSIBLE for thousands of unnecessary deaths. This fast track jacka** will be responsible for killing more  thousands all on the altar of his fragile ego and lack of self-worth and knowledge that he is drowning and wants to take as many people with him as he can.

Trust him? Are you nuts? Trust the scientists that let him intimidate bulldoze them? No thanks. I'll pass. They've been compromised by a crackpot.  I don't need that.

Posted - September 13, 2020

Responses