Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Once upon a time in the USA the main language was ENGLISH. Since dipsh** took over the preferred language now is GIBBERISH. Do you speak it?

Once upon a time in the USA the main language was ENGLISH. Since dipsh** took over the preferred language now is GIBBERISH. Do you speak it?

The main purpose of gibberish is to make sure no one knows what the he** you are talking about excluding those who have adopted GIBBERISH as a way of life. I dare you to make any sense out of anything the dipsh** or his fellow gibberishites say. I dare you. They communicate perfectly with one another because they all grew up speaking gibberish but hid it until the dipsh** made it mandatory. Do they teach gibberish in school these days? The alphabet consists of I and me since the dipsh** is the one who has popularized it. Watch the gibberishites communicate with one another. They delight in it. On the FAUX tv station that is all they speak. The press secretary is fluent in it as is the entire cabinet and dipsh** gubment bugment. Can't make sense out of anything they do or say and they like it that way.

Keeps folks in the dark and confused. That's the way they like it. Uh huh. Uh huh.

We used to have igpay atinlay. Remember back in the day?

Posted - September 16, 2020

Responses