Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It is said that 'prayer can move mountains". What can hate do?

It is said that 'prayer can move mountains". What can hate do?

Posted - September 22, 2020

Responses

Prayer can move mountains (obstacles) as it takes the focus off oneself.  However, when one hates, they’re focusing entirely on themselves.

September 22, 2020 1:17 PM MDT

I dunno m'dear. When the demented duck hates it is always outwardly and he spews it and spreads it purposely. Those who receive his hate pass it forward..always outward so once again I don't get where you are coming from. Thank you for your reply! :)
      September 22, 2020 1:22 PM MDT

Hate is selfish (meaning focused on self).  The person hating believes they or their position, is better than the person/group they hate.  Hate is also extremely infectious.  While no one is immune to it, some are able to overcome it (but it takes effort).

September 22, 2020 4:25 PM MDT

Try this on for size. HATE is always based on FEAR. People HATE what they perceive to be a threat to them. Why would you hate anything that is inconsequential? Every emotion you feel is based on self Shuhak. I see no difference among them. Jealousy envy anger rage begins from within. What triggers it? FEAR transformed into HATE. Just an opinion. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee! :) This post was edited by RosieG at September 23, 2020 4:46 PM MDT
      September 23, 2020 1:48 AM MDT

YES!!  I agree, it's based on fear.  
      September 23, 2020 4:51 PM MDT

I guess I've never been that afraid so that's why I never hated anyone until the demented duck. I can honestly truly and really say I DESPISE him.

His daily lies and obvious goal to delegitimize the election. I am very worried that all the dark things folks are coming up with as possibly occurring will. What can we do to head it off at the pass? There's one thing though. His belief that once SCOTUS is 6-3 Conservative they will all vote for what he wants. What if they don't? Think I'll ask. Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Thursday to thee and thine! :)
      September 24, 2020 1:56 AM MDT