Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How many of you are convinced that the demented duck will prevail having coerced intimidated lied enough to prevail?

How many of you are convinced that the demented duck will prevail having coerced intimidated lied enough to prevail?

Is is indeed an amazing thing he has accomplished.

He is cowardly
He lies all the time
His track record is abysmal
He is immoral to the core
His only concern is "what do I get out of it?"
He attacks insults demeans denigrates those he fears whom he knows are far more worthy than he
He is selfish greedy conceited and full of hot air
He is mentally emotionally spiritually physically UNBALANCED
He talks gibberish nonsense (inject bleach in your body to cure a virus?)
He orders teargas baton beating rubber bulleting to clear an area for a bible church photo op to impress
The scandals in which is involved are endless.
The people he has brought down because they obeyed his orders is unbelievable..dozens hundreds thousands
He is faithful loyal to no one but himself. He is truthful to no one including himself. His world is alternate reality
He rejects responsibility for anything he says or does or doesn't say or do but takes everyone else's credit
He lacks creativity imagination inventiveness talent or credibility but always grades himself A+ no matter what
He repeats repeats repeats repeats repeats repeats repeats repeats repeats repeats repeats repeats repeats

He is the icon darling of racists, hostile foreign leaders and all the crackpot wackadoodlenoodle conspiracy theory nutjobs. In him they have a "head".

I know. When I put it that way what's not to love right? What more do you need to obey worship adore support defend protect than all the things he is?

Posted - September 24, 2020

Responses

Trump will prevail because his policies are best for USA and the people. 
      September 24, 2020 3:18 AM MDT