Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I cannot believe so many people are so NAIVE or stupid. To believe a lying wackadoodlenoodle congenital CRACKPOT? WASSUP with that?

I cannot believe so many people are so NAIVE or stupid. To believe a lying wackadoodlenoodle congenital CRACKPOT? WASSUP with that?

Posted - September 24, 2020

Responses

I can understand some people being loyal to their party.  I don’t agree with it, but I can see how it can happen.   I can understand people wanting change from the same old BS they’ve gotten from Washington for decades.  If a republican is in charge the democrats are unhappy.  If a democrat is in charge, the republicans are unhappy.  I personally don’t care what party is in charge.  Neither is “perfect”. 

What is clear is that the current president is insane.  He has vowed not to have a peaceful change of power if he loses the election.  He warped mind cannot fathom losing; it’s simply not an option.  He is doing everything he can to rig the election for himself – from spreading lies and false rumors, to sabotaging the post office.  He cannot take criticism – positive or negative.  He thinks he knows everything.  He simply can’t handle the fact that there might be others in the world who may know more than he does.  The sheer thought of it infuriates him (and lord help if that other person is female or of color).  To retaliate, he spews hatred and slander because in his twisted mind he thinks it makes him look superior.  He is pure ego.  As such, he surrounds himself with mass crowds of people who sing his praises, and only listens to a news show that strokes his massive ego.  With this man, flattery will get you everywhere

Then the unthinkable thing happened – a crisis.  Not just one, but several.   These crises stared to take away his fame.  Some people even started to dislike him (egad!).  So like a child, he closed his eyes and declared that these crises didn’t exist or that his enemies were making them up just to hurt him.   As the crises grew he didn’t know what to do, but instead of listening to others who did know and then make a decision, he slandered them.  No one could know more than he does.  With smooth words and lies, he assured his groupies that he had everything under control.   He asserts that everything they hear is fake news only meant to discredit him.   In his mind he is (and always has been) supremely perfect, therefore it is impossible for him to make a mistake or be wrong.  Since he cannot make mistakes, he can’t grow.  Thus he has the mentality of a juvenile (am not, are too).  So instead of being a pillar for the country, he undermined it.  By his actions and inactions, he single handedly brought this country lower that it has ever been. 

September 24, 2020 1:06 PM MDT

Even more insane than he are those who adore him worship him defend him support him believe him believe IN him and believe their lives are infinitely safer in his hands than any other. So we are dealing not only with virus pandemic but pandemic of insanity. I shall ask to see if anyone agrees! Thank you for your thoughtful analysis Shuhak. How can any SANE person support him? :) This post was edited by RosieG at September 26, 2020 2:12 AM MDT
      September 25, 2020 4:34 AM MDT