Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Proof that the duck is corrupt and a crook shows up in his tax returns. Know what republicans said when asked about it?

Proof that the duck is corrupt and a crook shows up in his tax returns. Know what republicans said when asked about it?

The cowards refused to comment. One of them then decided to say something which was

'WHO RATTED HIM OUT?'

Not oh my gawd the man is a depraved degenerate despicable liar.

But

"WHO RATTED HIM OUT?"

Well shows ta ga ya what they are worth don't it though? A pound of nothing. A gross of zip. A ton of void. They are worth nothing at all. Ciphers.

Posted - September 29, 2020

Responses

I'm sure the IRS is asking the same question ... as it's a federal felony to disclose taxes without the person's permission.

I know you can get some information from public documents, such as the 990 that corporations have to file (listing, among other things, officers and their salaries).  But I don't think any of those documents actually show what the person filed on their personal returns.

And without a complete breakdown of the tax filing, we don't know if there was any illegal activity relating to avoiding taxes - or he was just able to hire a battery of tax accountants who took advantage of every legal means to avoid paying.
      September 29, 2020 3:13 PM MDT

I think your reply is so innocent and touching Walt. Seriously. You speak as if things are how they used to be. Remember who heads all government bodies? The stupid dumbs specifically selected by the demented duck to cover his a** so he can do what he wants. We operate in a lawless world. We operate in a world that a fake AG who is really a mafia thug hitman manipulates everything all the time in accordance with the demands of the demented duck. You KNOW that but I guess you forgot that. All the crap and wrong and bad and lies engaged in by the demented duck and his cabal et al has changed the playing field. You want HIM to be protected by the way things used to be when it is he who has torn everything down and wipes his butt with the constitution? I think it is naive of you and you are not that. So perhaps you are just wearing your Devil's Advocate hat in which case of course you would defend and deflect and protect. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Walt! :(
      September 30, 2020 3:08 AM MDT