Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ever wait for REVIEWS to decide whether or not you'd see a show? Gonna watch the DEBATES tonight or avoid them and watch the reviews?

Ever wait for REVIEWS to decide whether or not you'd see a show? Gonna watch the DEBATES tonight or avoid them and watch the reviews?

Posted - September 29, 2020

Responses

Why watch?  We already know what’s going to happen.  trump is going to bash Biden and praise himself.  He’ll even hug himself a few times.  He’s going to lie like a room of cheap rugs and praise himself some more.    Biden is going to roll his eyes so much he’ll give himself a migraine.  He’ll flounder his words and try hard to bite his tongue (not tell trump off).  The moderator will favor trump.  and in the end not one voter will be swayed from the opinion they had going in.  

September 29, 2020 12:38 PM MDT

Curiosity to see which old white man does best? How much will the "performances" play in how people vote? I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      September 29, 2020 12:41 PM MDT

I haven't paid attention to reviews since I was in high school and figured out that the "experts" didn't have the same tastes I did.

I rarely watch political debates between professional politicians.
    Anybody who hasn't figured out they will say anything they believe will get them elected, whether they believe it or not, shouldn't be voting.

No, I will use the time to watch the new South Park Covid Special.

September 29, 2020 1:59 PM MDT

I didn't watch it. I can't stand seeing or hearing the duck. I always rush to the TV to mute his lying. So while I would have liked to see/hear Joe it wasn't enough to overcome my revulsion of the duck. A cartoon special on a virus that has killed one million people worldwide? How do you get funny about that? Thank you for your reply Walt! :)
      September 30, 2020 3:26 AM MDT