Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The demented dumb cluck duck refuses to condemn racists, fascists, neo nazis, white supremacists, proud boys, KKK, militia, crackpots! WHY?

The demented dumb cluck duck refuses to condemn racists, fascists, neo nazis, white supremacists, proud boys, KKK, militia, crackpots! WHY?

Posted - October 1, 2020

Responses

Condemn his #1 fans?  NEVER!
      October 1, 2020 1:09 PM MDT

You have a good point there Shuhak! He never tried to broaden his base. He is content sucking up to the one he has. But now with the virus having got him in isolation for two weeks who knows what he will do/say? Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 2, 2020 11:33 AM MDT
      October 2, 2020 7:59 AM MDT

This post was edited by my2cents at October 1, 2020 1:36 PM MDT
      October 1, 2020 1:35 PM MDT

In 2016, Trump, when asked about an alt-right that were seen shouting "Hail Trump" said:  “I condemn them. I disavow, and I condemn,” (he told The Times.)

Condemn---express complete disapproval of, typically in public; censure.

Disavow---deny any responsibility or support for.

Apparently, he no longer condemns them anymore---he just disavows them.

Eventually he will probably approve of them, given his current trajectory.
      October 1, 2020 3:14 PM MDT

He has been disavowing/condemning/etc them for decades. It is on video. Some refuse to listen.  Not my problem. 

Words games.  I am not interested in playing them.

Aug 2017: 

"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America.

And as I have said many times before: No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God. We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence. We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

We are a nation founded on the truth that all of us are created equal. We are equal in the eyes of our Creator. We are equal under the law. And we are equal under our Constitution. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America."

But sure we can continue to pretend President Trump has never disavowed/condemned white supremacy.   Why not? The media does it every single day. 

This post was edited by my2cents at October 1, 2020 7:15 PM MDT
      October 1, 2020 3:36 PM MDT

If you are unaware of the role of definitions of words and what they mean, then you would be wise to avoid word games.

The fact that the comprehension and extension of a word is a game to you is significant when you post your opinions.

OH...MY
      October 2, 2020 11:36 AM MDT

Perhaps you should again re-read and comprehend it this time.   And listen I have given video and text of Trump repeatedly disavowing and condemning white supremacy/racists/bigots.    

Re-read. This is a recurring theme.  I am not the one playing semantics.  
      October 2, 2020 1:45 PM MDT

Feel free to state what is NOT your problem---it helps anyone who enjoys making lists and keeping them accurate over time. This post was edited by tom jackson at October 2, 2020 1:58 PM MDT
      October 2, 2020 11:49 AM MDT

Now he is in isolation. A very high risk fat old man. Twice the risk of old women dying. Methinks he will slow down and shut up. Will he pray? Hahahahahahahahahaha. No. I don't think so. This post was edited by RosieG at October 2, 2020 11:36 AM MDT
      October 2, 2020 7:15 AM MDT

Only because many of 'em are Republican supporters, but I am confused because a lot of those groups and circles are hard-line, anti-Government anarchists.

Some excerpts from that "discussion" were re-played on our radio News. Did I hear him say something like "I don't know much about you [the Proud Boys, I think] but thank you for your support"?

I don't believe he is that ignorant even if he acts it. Wouldn't the security services keep the President informed of the nation's assorted white-supremacist circles, paramilitary gangs and so on?
      October 1, 2020 2:51 PM MDT

He said he didn't know anything about the KKK at one time and also he didn't know who David Duke was. He never tells the truth. It would upset his sytem. Thank you for your reply Durdle! :)
      October 2, 2020 7:17 AM MDT