Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » People who are happy in themselves and their lives do not join HATE groups. Only those who aren't do. Are they all rejects?

People who are happy in themselves and their lives do not join HATE groups. Only those who aren't do. Are they all rejects?

Aren't the folks you avoid because they have nothing to offer that anyone wants uninteresting whiny dull and quite boring? Should you tolerate them because if you don't make them think you like them they will eventually murder you? I dunno.

The rejected high school kids who take guns to school and commit mass murder. Unhappy rejects.

Same with hate groups. Unhappy rejects disdained by society and so they cling together and form alliances specifically to "GET BACK AT" because sadly they are all losers.

I wonder if there is evidence of what they will become early on and if at that time they were sent to psychoanalysts or psychiatrists or psychologists to see if there were any hope to change what they are? If not perhaps find a way to put them all somewhere where they can't hurt those who don't want them around?

There are millions of them. They never learned how to deal with rejection. They never learned how to be the kind of people others wanted around or to engage with. So they found one another and set up organizations made up of very angry unhappy unpopular people. All of them uniformly rejected and ignored and unwanted unpopular and so hate groups made up of this ilk are growing larger and stronger and how do we stop them?

What do you do with people no one wants to be around because they have no personality no wit no character no charm no heart no spirit no loving giving kind nature? I don't know. Do you?

Posted - October 1, 2020

Responses