Active Now

DannyPetti
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » An Answermug friend provided me with a link whose subject matter is very provocative! HYPOCRISY! Ever hear of it?

An Answermug friend provided me with a link whose subject matter is very provocative! HYPOCRISY! Ever hear of it?

It goes like this THIS TIME

The duck and his adoring worshippers revel in CRUELTY. Attack and insult when people are at their most vulnerable. Ridicule and mock people whose infirmities they delight in pouncing on and humiliating.

Cases are too numerous to list each one

Remember the journalist the duck mimicked cruelly with flailing arms and difficult to understand loud outburts? As I recall y'all laughed hysterically because you think cruelty is FUNNY! Remember making fun of Hillary all the time insinuating there was something wrong with her physically mentally emotionally? You don't remember? How convenient.

So now that the duck is wearing the shoe and having to walk in it figuratively he and his adoring worshippers WANT EMPATHY? They WANT SYMPATHY? For a mean vicious cruel ugly souless heartless vitriolic sap? ARE THEY NUTS?

Why should we be sympathetic to a man whose INDIFFERENCE and ridicule and mockery COST THOUSANDS OF LIVES OF AMERICANS WHO WOULD OTHERWISE BE ALIVE TODAY IF SOMEONE ELSE WERE PRESIDENT?

It wasn't because he didn't KNOW how deadly the virus was because he did early on know EXACTLY how deadly it was and that it was AIRBORNE and he never once said a word to the public. He mocked wearing masks even during the Tuesday debate. He mocked Joe for wearing masks. He tweeted "FREE MICHIGAN" or "FREE OHIO" meaning remove all restrictions when governors tried to get a handle on the virus spread.

The jacka** is now in the same place others have been that he ignored mocked ridiculed. How does he like it?

Well it is exactly what he deserves. Only thing is he should have gotten it months ago. Fewer Americans would have died. There you are!

That is all the sympathy and empathy you are going to get from me. I think GOD had a hand in it personally. Why HE waited so long I cannot say. GOD works in mysterious ways HIS wonders to perform . I would just ask HIM why HE didn't do it sooner?

Posted - October 3, 2020

Responses