Active Now

Just Asking
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Joe took down all duck attack ads. Apparently the duck cabal et al are still insulting/attacking Joe. What didja expect? DUCK DECENCY? WHY?

Joe took down all duck attack ads. Apparently the duck cabal et al are still insulting/attacking Joe. What didja expect? DUCK DECENCY? WHY?

Posted - October 3, 2020

Responses

It just goes to show who's the better man.  High road vs low road.
      October 3, 2020 9:17 AM MDT

I wouldn't expect anything approaching "classy" from anyone in the Trump camp.  
      October 3, 2020 2:29 PM MDT

I wonder what pet trcks he and his pals will come up with next? Thank you for your reply L and Happy Monday to you. I read that in some areas there is an uptick in COVID 19 cases. We are in Autumn and flu is heading our way as is a resurgence of the virus. It is worrisome and I hope things will settle down for your state. Your governors has worked so very hard to contain it. A couple of days ago only 3 states were showing declines in cases. 21 were showing higher rates. And the rest were staying about the same. That is where we start for a known perfect storm heading right for us. SIGH. :(
      October 5, 2020 3:06 AM MDT

Yes, there are areas in NYS that are seeing a resurgence.  Now, they're saying if there's a second wave, there may be a food shortage.  Better stock up on toilet paper!
      October 5, 2020 10:50 AM MDT

Condolences my friend. Here we go again. And again. And again. And again. Thank you for your reply L and Happy Monday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 5, 2020 12:47 PM MDT
      October 5, 2020 11:38 AM MDT