Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When the duck is enraged he yells and screams and shouts and berates everyone. Lots of his infected droplets everywhere. Who can suvive him?

When the duck is enraged he yells and screams and shouts and berates everyone. Lots of his infected droplets everywhere. Who can suvive him?

Posted - October 6, 2020

Responses

The more of his toadies he infects, the higher the chance that some will never return.  I know it sounds cruel (and I will never hope it on them or anyone), but they're doing it to themselves.  Stupidity begets stupidity.  Unfortunately, they're bound and determined to take the entire country down with them (if we can't have it then no one can!).  
      October 6, 2020 11:22 AM MDT

I did hope that the duck actually being infected BIGLY would make him rethink his nonthing. He is rigid and resolved and intractable and unteachable. He is worthless. He might die. The virus can lay low and then come back HARD and put old fat people on ventilators for weeks who ultimately die. That could be his fate. He is more interest in appearance and photo ops than in getting well. His choice. Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 6, 2020 12:22 PM MDT

It would have been nice.  God tried to teach him a lesson, but he simply refuses to learn.
      October 6, 2020 1:58 PM MDT

I think you're right Shuhak. GOD can only do so much. I mean he gave us "free will" to see what we would do with it. He can't keep stepping in and taking over for us. That would defeat the purpose. But I do think HE is a great cheering section. HE wants us to succeed not fail but HE will not be a fixer in our lives. That's up to us. The duck has had so many chances and he ignores them rejects them refuses them. I mean we have to TRY at least. TRY our best to do what's right and not just sit back on our a** and pray. We are supposed to DO OUR PART. That's only FAIR. SIGH. Thank you for your reply m'dear!
      October 6, 2020 2:08 PM MDT