Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I betcha duck will be shocked to find out that LYING is NOT going to work for him this time. D'ya know why?

I betcha duck will be shocked to find out that LYING is NOT going to work for him this time. D'ya know why?

The virus killed over 211,000 so far and will continue to kill more. Guess how many LOVED ONES those 211,000 people had? Guess how thrilled they are at the duck treating the virus lightly offhandedly as if it were nothing? And the best part? Or worst? As more hundreds of thousands die and more of their loved ones are furious knowing it didn't have to happen his numbers will dive to China.

He is clueless and so are his peeps. Keep it up duck. Keep it up. Keep it up.

Posted - October 6, 2020

Responses

I seriously doubt it.  Lies have worked for him all his life and he will continue spouting them until the day he dies (possibly longer).  He doesn’t give a flying rats patootie about anyone other than himself.  Why, he even cut off stimulus negotiations until after he wins (such arrogance).  He will lie, cheat and steal to make sure that he is installed as what he has seen himself for 4 years now - supreme dictator of the world.  He even thinks other countries are beneath him. 

October 6, 2020 3:14 PM MDT