Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What good is making LOTSA MONEY if you're dead? What good is bringing death to your loved ones for lotsa shekels?

What good is making LOTSA MONEY if you're dead? What good is bringing death to your loved ones for lotsa shekels?

They say "you can't take it with you". How do they know that? Maybe you can spend the shekels on the other side of life. Maybe there are bazillions of shopkeepers just waiting for you to buy what they have to sell.

We think heaven will consist only of the honorable the honest the fair the just the true. Well no one alive can tell us what to expect and maybe there are liars and crooks and criminals and murderers there too just waiting for you.

GOD would not allow it you say? I think HE may be testing us always to see what we are what we do what we think what we say. Death may not change a thing.

Can you take being tested through eternity and beyond? A forever of what you have here? Or would that be HE** for you? I think we make our own HE** wherever we are alive or dead by our choices and our weaknesses and our failures. The truth is we are always in control and it is never anyone else in charge of us.We can try to bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blame "the other" for our misfortunes but we have designed built and live in what we deserve. Here or there. Or any elsewhere.
I think. I can't know. I don't know. Even so I have my thoughts of what it is ahead of us.

Posted - October 7, 2020

Responses