Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Parents can do whatever they want with their kids except murder them or rape them. You concur right? They can MUTILATE THEIR MINDS! HOW?

Parents can do whatever they want with their kids except murder them or rape them. You concur right? They can MUTILATE THEIR MINDS! HOW?

By teaching HATE. From a very early age some parents think it is their duty to carefully teach their kids whom to hate and fear and insult and attack and sabotage and distrust and betray. Of course these are very "loving" parents. They are raping the minds and torturing them and mutilating them but no worries. It doesn't show.
By teaching HATE. From a very early age some parents think it is their duty to carefully teach their kids whom to hate and fear and insult and attack and sabotage. Of course these are very loving parents. They are raping the children's minds and torturing them and mutilating them and poisoning them but no worries. It doesn't show.
Sure. Parents can feed their kids CRAP so their kids are OBESE and very sickly and it's no one's business. Y'all gotta BUTT OUT. Kids are their property to do with as they wish. To mistreat abuse ignore whenever however wherever they please.

A kid is a thing to do with what they want short of murder and rape as far as I know. Maybe they have the right to do that too. I mean they bring the kids into a life maybe they have a right to take away that Life? I dunno. You parents out there that get so pi**ed off at folks who encourage kids to exercise and eat healthy foods are  very peculiarly weird. Instead of THANKING people for educating you so you can do RIGHT by your children you insult them excoriate them vilify them! You get incensed that the machine that sells candy and sugary drinks will change the things can buy to fruit or nuts or healthy drinks. You are OUTTRAGED that anyone tell you anything about how to be a better parent. This is what you believe is your calling. You are pathetic.

Posted - October 7, 2020

Responses