Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ever notice how duck uses GOD to advance his agenda? "Getting COVID 19 is a blessing from GOD". Really duck? Those who DIED WERE BLESSED?

Ever notice how duck uses GOD to advance his agenda? "Getting COVID 19 is a blessing from GOD". Really duck? Those who DIED WERE BLESSED?

Posted - October 8, 2020

Responses

What he said was "getting Covid was blessing in disguise, ME getting it"  because he  used the experimental drug and it worked quickly and he feels great.  And he is now working on getting the work done to make it available to everyone.  And there will be NO charge for it.  

The people who got it early were certainly not blessed and that is not what he said. 

I am sure the media and the left are also condemning Jane Fonda for her video where she said: 

"I just think that COVID is God's gift to the Left," Fonda said. "That's a terrible thing to say. I think it was a very difficult thing to send down to us, but it has ripped the band-aid off who [Trump] is and what he stands for and what is being done to average people and working people in this country."   (Notice I gave the context....something most of the left media etc fails to do)

Fonda's video starts at the 1:00 mark. 
    Just when we thought Hanoi Jane could not get worse... This post was edited by my2cents at October 8, 2020 8:34 AM MDT
      October 8, 2020 8:32 AM MDT