Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » More BULLSH** crap from dense pense. "We trust the American people to make up their own minds". Really? Truly? Seriuosly?

More BULLSH** crap from dense pense. "We trust the American people to make up their own minds". Really? Truly? Seriuosly?

We  don't mandate dental care. You can rot your teeth out if you want. No skin off my nose. Go ahead
We don't mandate medical care UNLESS YOU ARE CONTAGIOUS! What do I care if you have a heart attack? It isn't contagious so go ahead.  But I care if you are Covid 19 positive and you spit and I inhale the virus in it because you couldn't be bothered to wear a mask.  Sure I wear a mask all the time but sometimes if I'm out and have to blow my nose I stand aside pull down the mask and do what I have to do. What if in that space you were there maskless and I inhale the virus hanging in that area from your spit or sneeze or cough? I know. What's it to you? Why should you care? Therein lies the problem with you and all your ilk. Why should you care? You don't.

Dense pense sez "we trust the American people to make up their own minds about health care".
We trust the American people to make their own minds about health
We trust the American people to make up their own minds about
We trust the American people to make up their own minds
We trust the American people to make up their own
We trust the American people to make up their
We trust the American People to make up
We trust the American People to make
We trust the American People to
We trust the American People
We trust the American
We trust the
We trust