Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Republicans running out of money? WHAT? How did the dumb cluck duck and his quacks BLOW A ONE BILLION DOLLAR FUNDRAISER LEAD?

Republicans running out of money? WHAT? How did the dumb cluck duck and his quacks BLOW A ONE BILLION DOLLAR FUNDRAISER LEAD?

Posted - October 9, 2020

Responses

There are any number of reasons.  Here are but a few...

1. They never had the money to start with (lie).
    2. trumps hate ads are running in all states  - and they ain't cheap.
    3. Some people demanded refunds after getting sick at the fundraisers (hush money).
    4. Hookers for everyone - and not those cheap ones.  (Just don't tell pence.)
    5. trump's hair isn't cheap to maintain... and he sure aint using any of his own money on it (ont that he has much anyway).
      October 9, 2020 11:18 AM MDT

I cannot refute any of the reasons you listed m'dear. All are possible probable and maybe apply here. For a self-described great businessman it doesn't compute. I guess he isn't so hot moneywise. I betcha his donors are ticked that they aren't getting their money's worth. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply. He is retooling his ego hate rallies to keep his adoring worshppers in line. As if they'd ever get out of line!:)
      October 10, 2020 2:01 AM MDT