Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Once upon a time in the long ago it was not this way. The Republican party was honorable. Today?

Once upon a time in the long ago it was not this way. The Republican party was honorable. Today?

The dumb cluck duck and his cabal of quacks has completely annihilated what used to be the GRAND OLD PARTY and made it the duck den. Everything is about the duck. He sucks but they adore him. He clucks but they love his voice. He bucks he trucks he well you know and they still adore him.

When he is over and done and wart on our history

Posted - October 9, 2020

Responses

From what I've been hearing it hasn't been all that "honorable" in the past either.  
      October 9, 2020 11:26 AM MDT

I think Ike was honorable. I think it was honorable when Republican Reagan and Democrat O'neill argued at work every day and then would socialize at night because they were friends. Pockets of honor here and there. Working together both sides to accomplish a greater good that outranked partisan party politics. Today that is impossible to do out in the open. They may be friendships that cross the aisle but the dumb cluck duck party members DARE NOT admit it or the dumb cluck duck will target them for annihilation. That was before your time Shuhak. You weren't around back in the day of which I speak. Sure it wasn't perfect. Politics by its very nature is imperfect. BUT IT WAS BETTER! Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 10, 2020 1:42 AM MDT