Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly the dumb cluck duck is hot to trot and wants to re-establish IMMEDIATELY travel between the U.K. and New York. Seriously?

Allegedly the dumb cluck duck is hot to trot and wants to re-establish IMMEDIATELY travel between the U.K. and New York. Seriously?

Why would the U.K. want any part that kind of dumb? The US is rising fast in more cases of COVID and more deaths and areas of NEW YORK are spiking again. A prognosticator says 20,000 more will die by the end of 2020 in America! Why would the U.K. want any visiting citizens to bring back that crap and superspread it around?

Posted - October 11, 2020

Responses

He's going down and is determined to take the world with him.

He's trying to do everything he can to make himself look good.   He doesn't care about any consequences, he just wants to say he did it and gloat.(trump - "look at me; look what I did for you.  Praise me.") 

Hopefully, the UK has a bit more intelligence than he does.  (UK - "no, thanks.  We dumped Brittan AND its colonies".)
      October 11, 2020 10:32 AM MDT

Well they are abandoning him and now paying attention to Joe Biden. They know the dumb cluck duck is on his way far away to a cornfield in some foreign land and have no interest in pretending he matters or waste any time on him. Plus which the duck is a classic congenital superspreader of dung and poop and crap and even worse. Who wants that around? Thank you for your reply Shuhak. His peeps love all of that and dunk themselves in it every day in every way and eat it and drink it and well they want more. Go figger! This post was edited by RosieG at October 11, 2020 11:15 AM MDT
      October 11, 2020 11:10 AM MDT

I wasn't aware that travel between our countries has actually been stopped, but it has diminished to such an extent that BA has now taken its last two Boeing 747s - built for the trans-Atlantic and other long-distance routes - out of service.
      October 11, 2020 2:31 PM MDT