Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » OUr ballots are in the pipeline and on their way to what will HOPEFULLY be honest just fair counting. Have you voted yet?

OUr ballots are in the pipeline and on their way to what will HOPEFULLY be honest just fair counting. Have you voted yet?

Received ballots on Tuesday.

We worked on them from early morning today, Wednesday.

Checked the internet to find a SAFE SECURE place that the GOP SOB'S didn't set up to trap us. I called to make sure the informaton on the internet was accurate and up to date. I've learned you can't always trust it's  accuracy vis a vis timeliness.

Took our completed ballots to Hemet City Hall.

Walked inside the building ballot in hand. Answered a few questions. Temperature was taken. Was sent over to a window behind which a young man was waiting to take the ballot from my hand. He reviewed it to make sure it included the signature, date and address as required. He said "it's fine" and then it disappeared into what I imagine was a SECURE SAFE ballot box. It was under the counter so I never saw it.

Will it be safe? Will it be counted accurately? I hope so. We did our part as best we could. Now it's up to the gods I guess to see where they will end up, how they will be treated and whether our votes still matter.

Posted - October 14, 2020

Responses