Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » There may be HUNDREDS of GOP drop boxes all over California. The GOP put "OFFICIAL" on the boxes. THEY ARE NOT. WHAT NOW?

There may be HUNDREDS of GOP drop boxes all over California. The GOP put "OFFICIAL" on the boxes. THEY ARE NOT. WHAT NOW?

They REFUSE to remove the boxes. They say they will remove the word "OFFICIAL" from them.

Yeah. Right. Sure. Don't believe them and DON'T USE THEM! Check out your local OFFICIAL drop off location. Ours is Hemet CITY HALL.

Otherwise you may have you vote finagled with and "lost" or changed. The GOP does notthing out of "the goodness of its heart! There is no goodness therein. Only lies and deceit and sabotage and cheating.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. BEWARE. BE NOT DUPED. Good luck GOD speed.

Posted - October 15, 2020

Responses

A pamphlet included in each ballot envelope shows where every official drop off box is located.  If it ain't on the list, it ain't "official".  
      October 15, 2020 4:28 PM MDT

I Googled it and found the THREE LEGAL locations in Hemet Shuhak. One of them was at the Hemet City Hall and so that's where we took ours. I did call first to make sure that was true. Sometimes the info you get on the internet is incorrect. Fingers crossed our ballots are treated with care and due diligence. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to you! :)
      October 16, 2020 1:49 AM MDT

I took my ballot to the drive-up drop off box at the county administration center yesterday.  That's as close to the elections office as one can get without actually going inside.  
      October 16, 2020 2:28 PM MDT

Good! Sounds safe to me or as safe as "safe" can be these days. Now we wait m'dear. Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Saturday to you and yours! :)
      October 17, 2020 2:44 AM MDT