Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It is expected that every Republican Senator will vote to confirm amy dame. Slam dunk. But WHAT IF this were a test?

It is expected that every Republican Senator will vote to confirm amy dame. Slam dunk. But WHAT IF this were a test?

A test of whom and what would it show?

A test to see if any Republican Senators would do the RIGHT thing rather than the EXPECTED thing?

A test of honor not proof of partisanship

A test of INDEPENDENT thought and proof of groupthink

A test of fair justice and just fairness and not proof of a sure thing rigged outcome

Can any Republican Senator pass that test? Break way from the herd mentality? Show leadership and courage and wisdom and honor?

We shall see.

Oh. And WHO is the one giving the test? That you will have to decide for yourselves.

Posted - October 15, 2020

Responses

Like they'd even care if it were a test.  The only thing they care about is themselves  -  just like their "leader".  Their actions prove this true.  It’s not "what do the people want", its "what do I want".  "What does MY party want".  The test of character is always being given.  Unfortunately, few are those who pass it.

October 15, 2020 3:42 PM MDT

It will be interesting to see if any Republican senator has backbone integrity and vision. If they all vote in block then they all failed the test of character independence of thought and frankly intelligence. There is always the possibility that one or more may have his/her "come to Jesus" moment. Where there is life there is hope. I hope. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 17, 2020 3:38 AM MDT
      October 16, 2020 2:37 AM MDT