Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I wonder if billybarfbarr will have any regrets when the dumb cluck duck dropkicks him out of the whitehouse? Would you if you were him/he?

I wonder if billybarfbarr will have any regrets when the dumb cluck duck dropkicks him out of the whitehouse? Would you if you were him/he?

Posted - October 16, 2020

Responses

In this respect, the difference between Bill Barr and me is that I have enough self-respect to have refused the position in the first place.  Holding a position in the Trump Administration would not be an asset on my resume.
      October 16, 2020 9:08 AM MDT

I don't think anyone would go that low who didn't have it in him to begin with. I don't think the dumb cluck duck corrupted him. I think the corrupt was always there just waiting for a chance to be allowed out. Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 16, 2020 12:39 PM MDT
      October 16, 2020 12:06 PM MDT

You may be right and Barr just didn't have the opportunity before to follow his natural tendency.
      October 16, 2020 12:40 PM MDT

We don't change other people. We just bring out the best or the worst in them. My opinion. That's why I AVOID the ones who bring out the worst in me. "What's in it for me"? Not a thing! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      October 17, 2020 4:53 AM MDT

I think so,, too.  I also try to stay away from people who bring out the worst in me, but sometimes I give in. :)
      October 17, 2020 5:47 AM MDT

Engaging with them uses up too much of me L. I can't afford to waste my time or myself with them. I just can't. So I don't. Why be miserable with hostile people when I can have fun with pals? How much does that make? Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 17, 2020 6:17 AM MDT

I agree, but sometimes when I'm irritated about something else, I transfer that irritation to someone who brings out the worst in me. :)  I like to think of it as mental therapy. :)
      October 18, 2020 8:39 PM MDT

You have a point there m'dear. You know what? That may not be "the worst"! We need to confront the agitators the prevaricators the antagonizers. It's like firemen who run into the building to put out the blaze and not run away from it. Long ago they called reporters who gave the public info about corruption MUCKRAKERS. You might say it's a public service you perform one step at a time. If I engage at all it is always very brief. You know how wordy I can get at times? I don't dare let that lose with someone not my cuppa tea. It will harm me more than it will harm them. So I say good job! Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to you! :)
      October 19, 2020 1:52 AM MDT

LOL ... I don't get that wordy with them.  I just try and cut them off at the knees and walk away. :)
      October 19, 2020 7:04 AM MDT

Hahahahaha! PURRFECT! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      October 19, 2020 10:44 AM MDT