Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The dumb cluck duck COULD NOT or WOULD NOT answer the question.."were you tested the day of the debate"?

The dumb cluck duck COULD NOT or WOULD NOT answer the question.."were you tested the day of the debate"?

I don't remember. I take so many tests. Maybe I was. Maybe I wasn't. Asked if he had been tested before the NBC 'town hall" he said he didn't know. Didn't remember. Maybe he was maybe he wasn't. He leaves that up to his doctors. I guess he doesn't ask and they don't offer. When asked if he gets tested EVERY DAY the duck said no he doesn't.

Asked Joe Biden the same question on his ABC town hall appearance. He said he was tested before he showed up because he didn't want to take the chance of infecting anyone. He said he gets tested EVERY DAY.

Apparently duck is oblivious to what is done to his body and when and isn't curious enough to ask. A fine president with great track record. For his adoring worshippers. How long before all of them get the herd mentality immunity and survive or die? A matter of time. Any day now. Any place. Any time. Excitng!

Posted - October 16, 2020

Responses

Sleepy Joe didn't answer the question abut packing the Supreme Court, even said the voters don't deserve to know his plans. Exciting!
      October 16, 2020 7:16 AM MDT

He said he was not a fan of packing the Supreme Court.

From last night's town hall:

• Joe Biden suggested he'd provide more clarity on his court-packing position before Election Day, depending on how the confirmation process for Judge Amy Coney Barrett is "handled": "[F]or example, if there's actually real live debate on the floor, if people are really going to be able to have a time to go through this ... [Voters] do have a right to know where I stand. And they will have a right to know where I stand before they vote."
    How about Trump letting voters know before the election to whom he owes $400 million dollars.  How about that? This post was edited by SpunkySenior at October 16, 2020 5:49 PM MDT
      October 16, 2020 9:00 AM MDT

:):):)
      October 16, 2020 12:08 PM MDT

If this is who you support, I will say a prayer for your soul. This post was edited by glenho at October 16, 2020 5:08 PM MDT
      October 16, 2020 5:07 PM MDT

And Trump employs how many Black and Latino people in his administration?  I think Ben Carson is his token Black.  Other than housekeeping help, how many Black and Latino people does Trump employ in his YUGE organization?  No need to pray for my soul.  You would do better praying for Trump who has no soul. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at October 16, 2020 8:24 PM MDT
      October 16, 2020 8:23 PM MDT