Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The dumb cluck duck says $400 million dollars owed others is a tiny percent of his net worth. If he is so rich why did he have to borrow?

The dumb cluck duck says $400 million dollars owed others is a tiny percent of his net worth. If he is so rich why did he have to borrow?

If you need money and have a bazillion dollars in assets WHY NOT LIQUIDATE some of those assets to pay what you owe instead of borrowing money from a lender to whom you will have to pay interest?

How is that sensible logical and something that a very fine business mind would ever do?

You borrow money because if you don't you will go under.

In dumb cluck duck world everything isn't and nothing isn't and they battle together forever to see who is the winner who is the loser.  You think everything isn't is stronger than nothing isn't? Gibberish? EXACTLY! The dumb cluck duck thinks and speaks that language. GIBBERISH. He is very fluent.

Posted - October 16, 2020

Responses

Allow me to make a slight deviation in my answer: If that is a tiny percent of his net worth, it makes the questions over his taxes (and tax payments) of even greater importance...let's see if anyone follows up more on those.
      October 16, 2020 10:03 AM MDT

My elizabeth? Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to you. What prior answer where requires a deviation? Apologies but I'm confused.
      October 16, 2020 11:57 AM MDT

My apologies on poor wording: There was not a prior answer. Rather, I did not answer your question directly (his borrowing), but commented that if he as rich as he alludes, the fact that he paid so little in taxes is all the more glaring and raises more red flags about his deductions and valuations.  Happy Friday, Rosie!  :)  (Yes, I owe you an email!)
      October 16, 2020 12:09 PM MDT

((hugs)) Look honey life is very difficult for everyone during these times. You have a family you have children you have a husband you have a job you have other fish to fry. I KNOW you are always there. This is fine. Touching base here touches my heart. I hope you and your family are doing very well. I know your travels have been pretty much curtailed so I can't enjoy any of the vicarious trips you used to share. When it will change no one knows. This may be surging upward again...in fact we know it is.  So you stay safe and I thank you for dropping by. You know I am not your only fan so whenever you want to drop by you are always welcome. Take care and thank you for your reply! STAY SAFE! :)
      October 16, 2020 12:16 PM MDT

Because you are using the asset to make more money.  If you sell the property it is gone.  

Most businesses borrow money rather than sell their assets.  
      October 16, 2020 10:12 AM MDT