Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The next DEBATE WILL BE GREAT! WHY? Because MIKES WILL BE CUT OFF TO STOP dumbsh** jacka** INTERRUPTIONS! Think duck will show up?

The next DEBATE WILL BE GREAT! WHY? Because MIKES WILL BE CUT OFF TO STOP dumbsh** jacka** INTERRUPTIONS! Think duck will show up?

Posted - October 20, 2020

Responses

If that is true ... probably not.
    After all, that was a reason he gave not to attend the virtual debate.

Personally, I'd like to see all candidates at debates put in those sound-proof booths ... like in the old game shows.
    Then they couldn't hear the other candidates' answers, and would stop wasting time countering them before answering their own question.
    Plus, their microphones could be set to automatically turn off at the end of their time.
      October 20, 2020 1:36 PM MDT

I'd support that in a heartbeat. The dumb cluck duck says it isn't fair. He needs to run over interrupt overtalk sabotage undermine everything everywhere all of the time or he thinks it is UNFAIR. So we'll see if he has any CAJONES left to show up and follow the rules. He is a worthless piece of sh** so his absence will be a fine addition to the debate. Sigh. One day when I know you better I'll tell you what I REALLY THINK! Thank you for your reply Walt! :)
      October 20, 2020 1:46 PM MDT

Mics will only be muted during the 2 minutes each candidate is supposed to have to answer each question.  Not during the "discussion" part of each question.
    Yes, Trump will be there.
      October 20, 2020 2:07 PM MDT

We shall see if he balks or not.  He says he'll be there (at least so far), but he's strongly "objecting" to the stipulation.
      October 20, 2020 3:30 PM MDT