Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A cop shows up to vote wearing a DUMB CLUCK DUCK MASK! What the he** is going on? The dumb cluck duck HATES masks. RIght?

A cop shows up to vote wearing a DUMB CLUCK DUCK MASK! What the he** is going on? The dumb cluck duck HATES masks. RIght?

Posted - October 20, 2020

Responses

Masks are required in some places.  So why not where a Trump mask.  

Personally, I will be wearing my MAGA hat when I go to vote in 2 weeks. 
      October 20, 2020 2:36 PM MDT

19 states prohibit the display of any political apparel at a polling place.   A voter will be asked to remove it, or told to come back where they are not wearing it.  The same goes for a mask.

In California, political apparel or propaganda of any kind is prohibited within 1000' of a polling place.  (I remember this  well as my mom was a voting precinct inspector for nearly 30 years.  She actually had to measure off the exact distance on each election.)
      October 20, 2020 3:24 PM MDT

Thank you for that information Shuhak. What I'm getting at is why would any mask bear any mention of duck when duck has such contempt for them and mocks/ridicules those who wear them? Apparently that cop is a duck quack and so he is flaunting what duck hates? How does that make any sense? Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      October 21, 2020 2:09 AM MDT

Even more strange - he was actually giving (tossing) them out to the crowds at his last rally.  
    he doesn't even agree with himself.
      October 21, 2020 9:39 AM MDT

I guess the insane have their own view of normalcy. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      October 21, 2020 11:06 AM MDT

He has said wear your masks if recommended by your local areas or based on the situation, etc. 
      October 21, 2020 11:48 AM MDT