Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some folks are betting that even with his mike CUT OFF the dumb cluck duck will be shouting interrupting talking over. Think so?

Some folks are betting that even with his mike CUT OFF the dumb cluck duck will be shouting interrupting talking over. Think so?

Folks will see his mouth nonstop moving constantly. Will the camera be on the mime all the time or will they be on Joe sometimes? Tune in. Find out. Give a shout.

Posted - October 22, 2020

Responses

I agree.  I might just watch the beginning of the debate just to see Trump fume when they cut off his mic.  I'm surprised he agreed to those terms and I wouldn't be surprised if he walks off the stage in a fit of pique the same way he walked out of the 60 Minutes interview with Lesley Stahl.  Showing a clip of the interview in advance of Sunday's airing of the show makes him look like the petulant child he is.  If anything, it will make people want to watch the show even more.
      October 22, 2020 12:00 PM MDT

I know he will.  he doesn't know how to shut up.  Besides, he loves to hear his own voice.

"It is better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
     - Abraham Lincoln
      October 22, 2020 3:18 PM MDT

We watched/listened to the whole thing. I lost count of the lies the dumb cluck duck told. I thought Kristen Welker did a very impressive job smacking the duck down. I'm glad we watched. Now we'll see if there is any results for either of them. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 23, 2020 9:31 AM MDT
      October 23, 2020 5:02 AM MDT