Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Ben Carson said during an interview on MSNBC this morning that the time to focus on morality IS NOT DURING AN ELECTION! WHAT?

Ben Carson said during an interview on MSNBC this morning that the time to focus on morality IS NOT DURING AN ELECTION! WHAT?

OF all the dumb-a** responses anyone could give the so-called allegedly religious Ben Carson says it's okay to put morality aside during an election? Seriously?

Posted - October 14, 2016

Responses

Guess that says everything we need to know about his morality. Good thing he slept the nomination away. Oh, and gave word salads whenever he was awake. Tsk tsk.
      October 14, 2016 7:02 AM MDT

Well m'dear early on Carson SEEMED to me to be substantial and honest and earnest. Maybe he was what he seemed but aligning himself with Trump has corrupted him bigly. He cannot come back from that capitulation. Thank you for your reply SH and Happy Saturday! :).
      October 15, 2016 2:58 AM MDT

Rosie, he made a lot of word salads. I recall I asked for those understanding him explain to me what his position really was. I don't know what he ever wanted in politics. But that will be another question. Happy Saturday!
      October 15, 2016 3:20 AM MDT

Thank you SH! :)  Yeah.  Maybe Carson's moment of fame went to his head and screwed him up completely. His defense of Trump was so inept and pathetic yesterday I couldn't stand it. Carson is not the person I expected him to be. He is  a major wimp, rolling over for Donald J. Trump who should be anathema to him. Yet he sucks up to him at every opportunity. Disgraceful man. He turned out to be so much less than he seemed to be. So much less.  :(
      October 15, 2016 10:36 AM MDT

I guess he has shown us exactly what he is about. Pathetic without a doubt.
      October 15, 2016 12:00 PM MDT

The fling with Donald J. Trump will permanently and irrevocably damage all who were willing participants. I'm not talking about his sexual perversion targets. The roller overs and sucker uppers and worshippers will never live it down. They have all sacrificed their reputations for a despicable man and they don't have a clue what they do. T'is a pity. Thank you for your reply SH and Happy Sunday! :)
      October 16, 2016 3:44 AM MDT

I do agree with you Rosie. A lovely Sunday to you my dear. :-)
      October 16, 2016 4:07 AM MDT

Thank you sweetie! I wonder what other shoes are going to be dropping SH? Oh did you see the cover of the newest Time magazine? On August 22 the Cover showed Trump's face melting and the one-word describing it said "Meltdown. The current cover dated October 24 shows liquid on the ground, no face left, and the two words describing it are "Total Meltdown". I haven't read the article yet. Betcha Trump is beside himself with joy being on yet another magazine cover! After all everything is all about him 24/7 isn't it?  :(
      October 16, 2016 4:40 AM MDT

Haven't seen the latest issue, no. I will look for it. Thank you Rosie. :-)
      October 16, 2016 4:42 AM MDT

You're welcome SH! :)
      October 16, 2016 5:10 AM MDT

He's missing a bit...haha
      October 14, 2016 8:07 PM MDT

He is on tape saying that. With a straight face. We keep going from one unbelievable moment to the next in our politics.  I cannot see how Carson will EVER live this one down.  How do you spin what he said? hank you for your reply Baba!  :)
      October 15, 2016 2:50 AM MDT