Active Now

Slartibartfast
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » The women who still support Trump are half-and-halfs. Female on the outside but Alpha Males inside. Makes sense now, right?

The women who still support Trump are half-and-halfs. Female on the outside but Alpha Males inside. Makes sense now, right?

Posted - October 14, 2016

Responses

Noop. My ex was definitely an alpha but she would NEVER vote for a misogynist like Trump. She had way too much self-respect to do so. Oh my, it was hot watching her argue those alpha right wing wannabes. Hmm.
      October 14, 2016 8:42 AM MDT

Well sweetie I guess all ALPHAs are not alike. I only met one in my life...it was a boss who accused me of being a Lesbian because I wouldn't say yes to his advances. I didn't give a dam* what he thought but it made me aware of just how very stupid some men can be to think that saying something like would cause me to want to PROVE to him he was wrong. His name was Bill and he was replaced by another person. I guess he hit on everyone and someone said something. Thank you for your reply SH! Geez do you think the flood of Trump accusers will ever end? Last I read it is now up to 12! 12! Oy vey! :(
      October 15, 2016 4:47 AM MDT

Bill won't necessarily have been an alpha. See, most alphas won't feel the need to act like him, or Trump for that matter. An alpha will be so self-conscious that they don't need making use of such very transparent and desperate attempts of reversed psychology. No, we don't believe your macho when you have to brag and tell about it all the time, you won't have it if it doesn't show naturally. My experience with real alphas.
      October 17, 2016 1:29 PM MDT

Why not just call them deplorable since your hearth is as full of hate for half the population as is hillary's? You complain about hate but call anyone who does not like hillary every insult you can imagine.
      October 14, 2016 8:53 AM MDT

Excuse me ITp... Rosie has never spoken out one hateful word. Questioning isn't the same as hate. Your Trump, and the part of his supporters that can be called deplorable have given a varied presentation on the hate part. I suggest you go look there, IF you want to point out hate speech. You wont find it inside the questions asked by Rosie however.
      October 14, 2016 8:58 AM MDT

((HUGS)) :):):) THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR SH. Thank you for being my friend and watching my back. I appreciate you! :)
      October 15, 2016 4:48 AM MDT

Fair should be fair, and there was no fairness in his reply. You're welcome dear.
      October 17, 2016 1:24 PM MDT

Because the mighty question mark means she wasn't saying it, just asking it. I forgot.
    Allow me to try.
    "You are a mentally ill woman with bad hair who steals from charity boxes? Make sense, right?"
    I was just asking a question.
      October 17, 2016 11:38 AM MDT

THAT is very unfair.  We are talking about candidates here.  Rosie is passionate and I am sure you are too.  But don't go low on her.  She's not running for office.
      October 17, 2016 11:58 AM MDT

Do I really have to take you through a text analysis? And no, you make no sense, but that won't be the first time. Go bark at someone else. Ciao.
      October 17, 2016 1:23 PM MDT

The vast majority of Americans support neither candidate, but have instead chosen to vote against the one they dislike the most.  Most actual Trump supporters simply want the status quo to end, while most Clinton supporters are voting for her because she sits down to pee...neither of which are qualifications for the position.  At least the first is understandable.  
      October 17, 2016 11:49 AM MDT

I can't say that Rosie.  I have some really nice acquaintances on Facebook who are obviously voting for Trump.  Of course I don't get it because I am so against him personally, but I happen to know they are long time Republicans that have their own reasons for voting differently than me.

I do hope my Republican friends can look at me without judgement because I have shared my views.

It's a very passionate debate and election night will be very interesting.
      October 17, 2016 11:56 AM MDT

Supporting Trump has zero to do with being any Alpha, Beta, or Zeta.   It has to do with an extraordinary propensity for burying one's head in a dark tunnel and living there no matter what, even when the fecal matter starts heading towards them. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 17, 2016 12:16 PM MDT
      October 17, 2016 12:15 PM MDT