Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Even the best of us make mistakes. Of all the billions of species that have come and gone or still here homo sapiens suck most. Why?

Even the best of us make mistakes. Of all the billions of species that have come and gone or still here homo sapiens suck most. Why?

For cryin' out loud do I have to draw you a map? Look around you. Look at us. Look at you. Look at what we do to one another. The HATE and FEAR and EVIL and LOATHING that is increasing increasing incresing every year. The dumb cluck duck exacerbates hate but he did not invent it. It was always there. Always waiting. Always ready.

Of what value worth are we? I see nothing worthwhile having happened. We have succeeded in destroying the planet. More than succeeded in destroying one another. At the end of time I think GOD will admit (or perhaps realizes) HE made a mistake. HE expected too much. You cannot make a silk purse out of a pig's ear. You cannot take crap and mold it into something wonderful. We are failures. A waste of time. Taking victory laps for the degree of our destroying one another. Seriously. Where is the good in that? There is none.

Somehow the evil prevail. The scum and slime are the powerful. The deceitful duplicitous calculating cold indifferent win. The game never changes. Always the same. And so on and so on and so on and so on.

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his time upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing.

Shakespeare NAILED IT!

Posted - October 27, 2020

Responses