Active Now

Randy D
Thebigd
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » He got bigly sick. He got top care in the world. He got over it. Why should he care what happens to you?

He got bigly sick. He got top care in the world. He got over it. Why should he care what happens to you?

The person he most cares about is him. He is fine. You are on your own. That's it.

Posted - October 28, 2020

Responses

All he cares about is the person he sees in the mirror each morning (and afternoon, and night....).  And yet they follow him as if he were the new messiah.
      October 28, 2020 3:22 PM MDT

His supporters are not like thee and me. Their values are not remotely like ours. Where we see incompetence indifference and danger they see a savior messiah come to save them sent by GOD. There can never be a reconciliation between those two extreme views. Their wants and needs are different from ours. What they admire or find repulsive is opposite of us and others like us. Trying to make sense of it is what I keep trying to do. They admire evil cruel insulting and think it shows strength. We think it show a relentless crushingly abominable weakness. Maybe one day it will be revealed. Maybe not. Where there's life there's hope. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Thursday to you! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 29, 2020 9:42 AM MDT
      October 29, 2020 1:59 AM MDT