Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Dumb cluck duck rallygoers STRANDED in FREEZING WEATHER FOR HOURS AT OMAHA AIRPORT. Some were hospitalized. Like duck cared?

Dumb cluck duck rallygoers STRANDED in FREEZING WEATHER FOR HOURS AT OMAHA AIRPORT. Some were hospitalized. Like duck cared?

Not enough buses available. Did some that were break down? The duck flies off in a plane with no concern about what he left behind. His MO don'tcha know and a big part of why his adoring worshippers adore him so. He ABUSES them and don't give a dam*! They adore him for it. Bigly. FOREVERLY. Everyone says so.

Posted - October 28, 2020

Responses

He only cares about himself.  Why these people refuse to see this is beyond me.  
      October 28, 2020 3:11 PM MDT

Could that many people be masochists Shuhak? Millions who believe they deserve to be treated like crap? He is disdainful of them and has even said he thinks it is"disgusting" to have to shake their hands. He insults cities by saying "I wouldn't be here if I didn't have to be here" and they adore him. The more insulting and contemptuous of them he is the more certain they are that he is in fact THE CHOSEN ONE. That I cannot comprehend. Inscrutable. Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 29, 2020 2:05 AM MDT