Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I'm not sure if we have a choice. I think the most vile evil corrupt people are hilariously funny. I have no idea why. You?

I'm not sure if we have a choice. I think the most vile evil corrupt people are hilariously funny. I have no idea why. You?

Every day I see/hear the dumb cluck duck telling the same lies in the same way at the same pitch with the same hands flailing about unrestrained and uncontrolled. It is hugely comedic. I see the jampacked crowds cheering him on laughting shouting stomping yelling at the same old script in the same old way every day every every day. Hilariously funny. Like watching an ant farm under pressed glass. Scurrying hurryging here and there and everywhere while trapped.

I know that's weird but I don't think I'm alone. Evil is hugely amusing at arm's length. You read about it in books or see on TV or on a movie screen or in the theater on stage.

I never saw the movie "THE SHINING" but I'm told it's among the scariest movies ever made.

I see clips and I laugh. I mean fer cryin' out loud the look on Jack Nicholson's face? How can you not laugh at his portrayal of a wackadoodle crackpot? Same with the look on the face of his wife. Over the top. Funny as he**.

Evil is weirdly hilarious. The characters are caricatures. Who does not look at old film of Hitler and the those who HEIL and not find it funny? All these "homo sapheads" going through specific expected motions in unison all the time? HEIL HITLER. Seriously. How can anyone not see that are extraordinarily amusing?

Now what lies beneath...what it represents? That is horrendous. But on top? C'mon. Keystone Cops. Dumb & dumber. Slapstick. Three Stooges. Jerry Lewis. Abbott and Costello. Laurel and Hardy. Funny.

Posted - October 30, 2020

Responses