Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Their hearts BLEED for the fetus. They are not pro life. They are pro fetus. How do I know that?

Their hearts BLEED for the fetus. They are not pro life. They are pro fetus. How do I know that?

Because 545 of the CAGED KENNELED children who were stripped from their parents have been made ORPHANS. Their parents cannot be located. Why? Because the power that bees DID NOT SET UP A TRACKING SYSTEM.

So the pro fetus folks care nary a whit for any bit of it. THEY ARE PRO FETUS PRO FETUS PRO FETUS and anti real live children.

I doubt that they realize how loud and clear they are about that. They are not known for being self-aware. More obtuse more oblivious more blind. Not the sharpest knives in the drawer. They pride themselves on  being pro life but they are really pro death supporting the death president as absolutely as they do. PRO FETUS folks bond. PRO FETUS folks stick together. PRO FETUS folks are disdainful of any other children but their own kind of ilk. The rest can go to he** or wherever. Not their concern.

Posted - October 30, 2020

Responses

Cages...built by Obama, used to process illegals. 
    Children then moved to a shelter.
    Then moved to a sponsor. 

Then returned to parents IF they agree to take them back. Many have declined to take their child back.  This post was edited by my2cents at October 30, 2020 9:21 AM MDT
      October 30, 2020 6:06 AM MDT