Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Does anyone pay attention to these CREDITS? How are they earned? And why am I 16 today and 12 yesterday on that weird wall.

Does anyone pay attention to these CREDITS? How are they earned? And why am I 16 today and 12 yesterday on that weird wall.

I should be number one always. 

Posted - October 14, 2016

Responses

A lot of people pay attention to credits as they relate to purchasing virtual gifts for their friends. They're not an accurate representation of who is the most active or helpful because I can give them away and people can buy them.

If you click "Credits" in the main menu below "Muggers," you'll get the leaderboard for them. The top of that page also has links for "My Credits" and "FAQ." The My Credits page gives you a list of how you've earned and spent them. The FAQ gives you a list of activities that allow you to earn credits, as well as how many credits you earn for each activity. For example, you earned 5 by posting this question and you got one more when I liked it. The answers to most of your credit-related questions are also answered there.
      October 14, 2016 1:03 PM MDT

Thanks JA.   Very sensible approach. 
      October 14, 2016 1:48 PM MDT

There is a description somewhere on how you earn your credits. And yes, I follow mine as I will need them if I want to give gifts. And no, you shouldn't always be no. 1 always. Only if it's earned and deserved. that you're 16 today whereas 12 yesterday will only mean some earned enough credits today to have a higher total earned. It's how this 'fun' ranking is put together. Im sure you will work your way up in the ranks over time. Hang in there. ;-)
      October 14, 2016 1:05 PM MDT

It isn't ranking because people can buy the credits as well as get them for activity (unless I misunderstand it).  No one is number one I guess.  Such a pity. Not!
      October 14, 2016 1:33 PM MDT

Do I still have to point out that I am joking after all these years?  I don't even know what the damn credits ARE.

I am FAR from number one anywhere on earth and never give that a thought, trust me.  LOLOLOL

Thanks you guys for answering.  Don't take me thinking I am great seriously.  PLEASEEEE???? This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 14, 2016 1:49 PM MDT
      October 14, 2016 1:38 PM MDT

I did 't think you were kidding.  I was helping.  :)
      October 14, 2016 1:41 PM MDT

Well, you did help, however, I was kidding about me wanting or thinking I was numero uno anywhere ever.
      October 14, 2016 1:49 PM MDT