Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » This has never occurred to me before. I wonder if independent auditors go in and audit "the books" of an administration?

This has never occurred to me before. I wonder if independent auditors go in and audit "the books" of an administration?

If all expenses can be accounted for by valid receipts or if some "funny stuff" occurs with no paperwork no tracks no justifying the expense?

I'd like that to occur after EVERY transition to see what the newly elected inherited and what price of that will be for them? Wouldn't you?

Ever dime taken from taxpapers should be accounted for. Every dime taken in contributions should be tracked to see on what it was spent. Every dime every time.

After all it is our money and the money of contributors. We ought to be assured that our money was spent and what we authorised and approved..well Congress authorizes and approves not we the people but that is their job. THEY HOLD THE PURSESTRINGS. As for the contributors who give money to candidates of their choice they have a right to know on what the money was spent. Otherwise they might just well set fire to it.

I think we should all be accountable for what we do or should have done don't you?

Posted - November 8, 2020

Responses