Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do you like to be in the middle of everything, in the spotlight, the center of attention? Or are you opposite all that? Why?

Do you like to be in the middle of everything, in the spotlight, the center of attention? Or are you opposite all that? Why?

Are you shy, modest, afraid? I haven't figured that part of me out yet. You will find me in the shadows hugging a wall or nearest the exist or on an aisle seat. Quick escape. From what I don't know.

Posted - November 9, 2020

Responses

Shy, modest, afraid.. yep, that describes me.  Well... actually I'd probably be described more as "humble" rather than modest.

I must be on an outside aisle seat (or I get a panic attack).  I always sit (stand) near the back so I can get out quick (I find people to be claustrophobic).  I also hope and pray that no one sees me.  
      November 9, 2020 12:16 PM MST

We figgered this out before Shuhak. If we attended a movie together we'd have no problems where we decided to sit/stand. None. In this regard we are the same person exactly. Good ta know! Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 9, 2020 12:41 PM MST