Active Now

DannyPetti
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How many times has the person who lost the election played golf since he was installed as "head"? Over a couple of hundred?

How many times has the person who lost the election played golf since he was installed as "head"? Over a couple of hundred?

I would say tweets and golf are his legacy. What he will be most remembered for. Oh then there are all the folks he hired who ended up charged with crimes...some verging on treason. Dozens and dozens of them.
Oh and being sued by hers and hims and thems. And suing hers and hims and thems. Oh also making friends of the despot dictator monsters in the world and attacking those who were former allies. Oh yes and also uprooting our way of life, bas**rdizing the justice system, cutting off at the knees the legislators and hogging all the power in one pair of hands..his. Oh and sleeping with enemy as he attacked our intelligence agencies..demonizing "the other"...those who did not vote for him...dividing a nation possibly irreparably..leaving behind hate and fear and loathing. Such a multifaceted legacy. An abomination for a nation.

I guess the person who lost the election will be remembered for many many many many many things. A distinction no one will ever match.

And he can rest happy knowing that 70 million people wanted him again. 4 more years of him again. 70 million. Very scary but there you have it.

70 million. 70 million. 70 million. Words cannot describe the impact of that. 70 million.

Posted - November 10, 2020

Responses