Active Now

DannyPetti
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I believe no one has seen the person who lost the election since President-Elect Joe Biden was announced THE WINNER. Know what?

I believe no one has seen the person who lost the election since President-Elect Joe Biden was announced THE WINNER. Know what?

The person who LOST the election is in hiding somewhere. He keeps tweeting bigly longly endlessly but we do not see or hear him.

No presidenting is going at all by him. He is too busy tweeting and plotting revenge.

Guess who IS presidenting? President-Elect Joe Biden. He is out there speaking to give assurances to us that SOMEONE IS LOOKING OUT FOR US. SOMEONE IS ACTIVELY HERE WORKING ON OUR BEHALF.

While the person who lost the election works on things that will benefit him the President-Elect Joe Biden is working on things that will benefit WE THE PEOPLE.

The person who lost the election is oblivious to this because he is all wrapped up in himself as is usually the case. So he isn't aware that every day he is being upstaged by the person who we elected to replace him. Typical.

Posted - November 11, 2020

Responses

I would love to be a fly on the wall in the White House.  Trump must be careening from bouts of rage to eating his brains out.  McDonald's stock is probably up since Tuesday.
      November 11, 2020 6:35 AM MST

Me too. Being out sight for so long means he is in a temper. Scairdy cat coward. Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 12, 2020 6:52 AM MST

Maybe they should take him to the vet for a distemper shot.
      November 12, 2020 9:01 AM MST

Hahahahahhahaha! Mebbe that is exactly what is missing. Treating him as the "animal" he is. What could it hurt right? Thank you for your reply L. :)
      November 13, 2020 11:19 AM MST