Active Now

DannyPetti
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Floating around is something that seems very far-fetched to me. But do you think it could actually be?

Floating around is something that seems very far-fetched to me. But do you think it could actually be?

There is a runoff in Georgia that is critical. I'm not sure when it will take place.

Here's the theory

Moscow mitch the son of an itch continues to provide cover for the person who lost the election by saying he has every right to demand recounts. The son of an itch said in 2016 that "once someone reaches 270 in the electoral college he is the president". Today he says that is not true. So once again the hypocrite hypocrites..

Getting back to the point.

The son of an itch wants to trick the base along long enough for them to VOTE. The carrot is that the person who lost the election might have a chance to reverse it. If the son of an itch throws in the towel now and admits Joe Biden is in fact the LEGAL WINNER the son of an itch believes the base won't bother showing up to vote so he is stringing them along and USING THEM to get what he wants.

Whether he believes any of the bullsh** he is currently flinging is irrelevant. He is convincing people there is a chance the man who lost the election didn't and by lying to them he will manipulate them into giving him what he wants from them.

Everyone uses everyone all the time for any reason. The son of an itch does it best.

Posted - November 11, 2020

Responses