Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Have you ever felt like there is some obstacle/prison in your life ?

Have you ever felt like there is some obstacle/prison in your life ?

As if it is almost a real prison .

me yes. the fact of having a criminal file. I feel like things dont move as expected in my life and i blame it because i have a file which police can always see in their cars.

Posted - November 11, 2020

Responses

Well, I'm not going to admit anything for myself Franc, and for reference, I'm not using my real name, nor do I have a cell phone registered in my own name. The reason is, of course, because I wasn't born yesterday. I'm guessing that neither were you.
    Ah the blessed joy of release into that atmosphere of a thousand different smells, odors and fragrances, after years of incarceration in that one, unchanging unpleasant odor - you know what I'm talking about. As soon as I have attended to this final cold serving, I may go to Bolivia or Montenegro or somewhere.    
    This post was edited by rattbagge at November 11, 2020 3:33 PM MST
      November 11, 2020 11:08 AM MST

I'm sorry to hear that.  In America, if you break the law, that information will follow you and it's not right past a certain period of time. 
      November 11, 2020 11:43 AM MST