Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So far 10.5 million cases of COVID 19 in america and 242,000 dead and rising quickly bigly. Spiking and surging as predicted. The goal?

So far 10.5 million cases of COVID 19 in america and 242,000 dead and rising quickly bigly. Spiking and surging as predicted. The goal?

Well we know the prior power that be didn't give a rat's a** about it and hired a quack fake to tell us to simply live with it and let it run its course. Herd mentality immunity was the goal embraced by the person who lost the election.

That has worked so well for him and his legacy of indifference.

How many will get ill and die due to the benign ignoring of suffering and death? We don't know yet. But America will absolutely be tops in all the stats.

Cases
Permanent damage
Death

How cool is that?

Posted - November 12, 2020

Responses

It's no longer entirely trumps fault anymore.  Sure, he could have done better (to say the least), but now it's the people who are killing each other (yes, he still stokes them, but...).  Many people obey the voice of reason, but some do not.  Its these clowns who are really doing the damage.  They refuse to listen (no mask, no social distancing, no gathering in large crowds, etc.).  They think that because they are tired of the virus that it isn't a big deal.  They think they're somehow "immune" (age).  They think it'll never happen to them.  But in doing this, they are endangering everyone they come in contact with - even if it's just a passing stranger.  The danger is real, but because these don't want to hear, think about, or deal with it, they try to excuse their actions.

The request - Wear a mask to help save lives

The response - Infringes on my rights.  Can't tell me what to do.  (yadda yadda yadda)

You know, if they said to these same people, wear a mask and earn $1,000/hr., 90% of them wouldn't complain.  (Wait, what happened to your rights?  I thought you said no one could tell you what to do?)  

The bottom line is that they care more about themselves than anyone else - including their own families.  And its these people who are infecting the rest of us.

I've attended a halloween party since i was in school ,and I ain't gonna stop now!  it's a tradition to have family together for thanksgiving and christmas!  No way I'm gonna break that tradition!  I'll go to a bar if I darn well please!  Whatcha gonna do about it?  It's anti-god to not let me go to church!  (that one makes me laugh, as God actually says just the opposite).
      November 12, 2020 11:37 AM MST

Thank you for your thoughtful and comprehensive analysis Shuhak. They are malcontents. They are still fighting the Civil War. They never gave up. They are the racists and hate baiters who have continued to propagate and train their progeny in the ways of hate. Now they are in millions.  The white racist hate groups are multiplying and gaining more members. Hate transcends all things and is a very strong motivator. They hate very well and are consistent and focused. They program their children to be just as vigilant. Sometimes it's hard to breathe when they are around as they pollute the air. At times it seems they will always win. At times it seems as if they are losing ground. How it ends remains to be seen. That so many millions are driven by hate is so very sad. There is no room for love to grow. It is never nurtured or given a chance. Too bad. Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 13, 2020 2:53 AM MST