Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When top Pentagon policy guy quit due to protesting billybarbarr interference trump put in one of his own...The name is insane. Ya think?

When top Pentagon policy guy quit due to protesting billybarbarr interference trump put in one of his own...The name is insane. Ya think?

General anthony TATA.

I am not joking.

Now in Armenian TATA is poop. I can't help that. It just is.

So General poop is now in charge of policy at the Pentagon. Makes ya feel a whole better to know poop is in control.

Separately also TA TA means good bye chiefly used by the Brits per the dictionary.

So poop or goodbye that's the guy you go to Pentagon wise for news. What's in a name?.

Oh and also general poop is the one who called President Obama a "terrorist". Which is why the person who lost the election adores him so. President Obama does indeed TERRIFY the person who lost the election. He is a tough act to follow by any measure and so the person who lost the election cannot ever be a match to an Obama fingernail clipping let alone more than that. Too bad. How sad. I'm glad. My bad.  Sheesh.

Posted - November 12, 2020

Responses