Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » WHAT IF it were the Dems who mocked ridiculed ignored COVID 19 and the Republicans were the ones who took it SERIOUSLY?

WHAT IF it were the Dems who mocked ridiculed ignored COVID 19 and the Republicans were the ones who took it SERIOUSLY?

The person who lost the 2020 election WOULD HAVE BEEN RE-ELECTED

Thousands and Thousands and Thousands of Americans WOULD STILL BE ALIVE

Pretty AWESOME WHAT IF  because it is not a fantasy. It was something that should have been and could be.

But the person who lost blew it bigly and all his toady sycophatns echoingly.

And here we are.

Posted - November 12, 2020

Responses

It's not the crew who's to blame, rather it's the captain.

Dems and repubs are the oarsmen.  Their job is to power the ship.  It doesn't matter which group of oarsmen is the coxswain, the other group will always complain loudly about it (unfair!!).  However, it's not the oarsmen who have the helm, it's the captain.

The current "captain" (captain Queeg) has no sea legs.  He spends most of his time in his cabin, counting his gold, while the tiller flails aimlessly.  He comes out only to complain that the oarsman and the cargo need to a better job of keeping the ship from floundering.

So the problem isn't which party would have done a better job of captaining around the iceberg (COVID). The problem is that the current captain hasn't got a clue how to steer a ship (heck, he can't even steer a golf cart).   
      November 12, 2020 12:06 PM MST

Thank you for your reply Shuhak. WHAT IF dems were the jokesters the mockers the ridiculers and the gop were the the ones who acted responsibly? WHAT IF?
      November 13, 2020 2:39 AM MST

I'm kind of wondering is the gop has EVER acted responsibly. 
      November 13, 2020 9:57 AM MST

Touche! Point taken. But never in my lifetime has it ever gotten to be so bad as this. I think it will get worse. How much I don't know. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      November 13, 2020 11:09 AM MST