Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some memories are painful. I could have done without them. I wish I had a button I could push that would ERASE them. You too?

Some memories are painful. I could have done without them. I wish I had a button I could push that would ERASE them. You too?

Posted - November 12, 2020

Responses

More than you can imagine!  

If you think about, life is actually nothing but a collection of memories.  Those memories help dictate nearly every choice/decision we make.  Good or bad those memories are our life.  If we erase any of them, we are essentially erasing part of our life.  A moment of time from our limited existence here, gone.. as if we never lived it.  
      November 12, 2020 2:15 PM MST

At this point in my life that sounds heavenly! I don't dwell on things that make me sad but from time to I wistfully recall. I don't regret because it was the best I knew how to do at the time. But I think "if only I hadn't.....". Of course there is no guarantee that doing or not doing things differently would have had a better outcome. I know. But one can't help but wonder "IF ONLY" just as I often wonder "WHAT IF"? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      November 13, 2020 1:31 AM MST