Active Now

my2cents
Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Most best or least? Homo Saps. Any other animals rig things and stack the decks and gather together in massive numbers of groups who HATE?

Most best or least? Homo Saps. Any other animals rig things and stack the decks and gather together in massive numbers of groups who HATE?

Eat or be eaten...the way wild things live. Not because they Hate "the other" but because the law of the jungle is survival of the fittest.

Not for power or glory or self-serving aggradisement. Not take victory laps because they outdid "the enemy" by all kinds of ruses and lies and fake and treason and traitoring without limit.

Is there any other species that is so low and evil as the homo sap?

Ego. Pride. Control. Big man on a totem pole.

Not just to survive but to demolish decimate desecrate destroy all else all other so that bragging and victory lapping to cheers of throngs of admirers. Only in homo sapland or other animal lands too?

I dunno. Mebbe so. Mebbe not. I think homo saps are the lowest end on the totem pole. Cruel for its own sake. Murder for the thrill of it. Could I be wrong? Of course. Can anyone prove it? My wrongness? My wrongheadedness?
Any other species have millions who follow a madman and accept whatever he does/says without question?
Think lions and tigers and leopards and snakes and elephants and vipers do that too? Follow the most evil one wherever it/he/she takes them? Over and over and over and over and over again? Roaches maggots ants flies gnats worms? Or only the homo sap?

Posted - November 15, 2020

Responses