Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "A COUP FOR CHINA. WORLD'S LARGEST TRADE PACT SIGNED BY 15 countries". The usa is MIA. WHY FOR/HOW COME?

"A COUP FOR CHINA. WORLD'S LARGEST TRADE PACT SIGNED BY 15 countries". The usa is MIA. WHY FOR/HOW COME?

Because the 2020 prez election LOSER pulled out of the TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership) soon after he rigged his way into the oval office.

We weren't included because he pulled us out. Good job. Sweet.

China is now the leader. The 2020 prez election LOSER saw to that very early on. Eviscerate the US. Gut it. Hobble it. Cut if off at the knees.

Why not? What could it hurt? Everyone says so.

So the dam* fool is sidelined by his own hand. What other things will we be excluded from thanks to him. Guess.

Posted - November 16, 2020

Responses

I saw that on the news, but nobody seems to make a big deal about it. It scares me. China is using America's divisiveness against us. Good luck Mr. Biden.
      November 16, 2020 9:20 AM MST

Ditto kiddo. Ditto big time. Maybe when the effect hits their lives they will react to it. GOD only knows because I sure dont. Thank you for your reply E and Happy Monday to thee and thine. How is your Guv DeWine doing? Covidwise? Is he still being pilloried for trying to do the right thing? This post was edited by RosieG at November 16, 2020 9:27 AM MST
      November 16, 2020 9:26 AM MST

The best he can, like most other Govs. He does disapprove of trump's buffoonery.
      November 16, 2020 9:28 AM MST

I know. He is one of the RARE BRAVE REPUBLICANS trying to do the right thing for the people of his state. Imagine that? Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 16, 2020 9:30 AM MST